Friday 15 June 2007

Homeopathy update

I promised to provide regular updates on my encounter with homeopathy. Well, I had my first appointment this week and apparently I'm a 'phosphorus' personality. Normally I'm extremely sceptical of any talk of psychological types - whether astrological or pseudo-scientific, as in Myers-Briggs and the like - but some of this is perhaps just a little bit like me:

Tall, slender persons, narrow chested, with thin, transparent skin, weakened by loss of animal fluids, with great nervous debility, emaciation, amative tendencies, seem to be under the special influence of Phosphorus. Great susceptibility to external impressions, to light, sound, odors, touch, electrical changes, thunder-storms.

Or maybe I'm fooling myself. Anyway, I've taken my first dose of phosphorus and await results...

No comments: