Saturday 3 July 2010

In the meantime...

It's been a bit of a mad week, and it's still not over, so my good intentions to pay more attention to this blog have come to very little. There's a few things I'm working up to posting about, but in the meantime here are a few links to keep you going:

- Ben Gidley's important and insightful post about the English Defence League over at the Dissent blog (one of the topics I plan to return to myself...)

- Norm on Jasbir Puar's absurd attempt to reframe Israel's positive record on gay rights as one more reason to vilify the country

- and Julie on Chilcot and Blair-bashing.

2 comments:

Ben Gidley said...

Martin, thank you for the link. I look forward to your thoughts on the topic.

However, your links are mixed up, with Norm going to me.

Martin said...

Sorry! Links now sorted!